Dolby Atmos on EU ROM.

pinkz88

Members
Apr 29, 2021
Does the current xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 Stable have Dolby Atmos on Atmos enabled devices like the Poco F3 or are there any plans to implement it in the future if they don't yet?

Thanks.

We don't add any audio effects/digital audio processors.
Whatever comes with the official ROMs is what's included with our ROMs.

Thanks! Good to know. Just wanted to make sure. If anyone can confirm this with first hand experience too, I'd be grateful.
Technically it's something that's part of the stock ROM (Under Settings > Sound) so I guess it should be there.

Edit: As I understand, .eu ROMs are made by taking the stock Chinese ROM for a specific device and then doing a bunch of standard changes to each device ROM specifically? Instead of having one ROM and modifying it to each device. Just curious.

Last edited:
Thanks! Good to know. Just wanted to make sure. If anyone can confirm this with first hand experience too, I'd be grateful.
Technically it's something that's part of the stock ROM (Under Settings > Sound) so I guess it should be there.

Edit: As I understand, .eu ROMs are made by taking the stock Chinese ROM for a specific device and then doing a bunch of standard changes to each device ROM specifically? Instead of having one ROM and modifying it to each device. Just curious.
I have Dolby Atmos. everything works fine on any ROM

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-19-21-44-28-770_com.dolby.daxappui.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-19-21-44-28-770_com.dolby.daxappui.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 487
Reactions: Otoc28