Double headed Eagle on my Poco X3 NFC

Airdream65

Members
Feb 9, 2021
Is this normal to see a double headed Eagle on my boot screen, and if zo wat does it mean? See below
147856611_439916830778292_7456312097735300698_o.jpg

Thank you. Airdream65

Last edited:
Is this normal to see a double headed Eagle on my boot screen, and if zo wat does it mean? See below

Thank you. Airdream65
For eu-ROM or official ROM that's definitely not normal. Which ROM is installed on your device?

It looks like someone modded it. If you haven't done anything to the ROM it is best to install something verified as @MeiGuddet suggested.

Strange. It's definitely not this custom eu-ROM here. But it also doesn't look like an official Xiaomi Global ROM, more like a fake ROM, i think, but I'm not sure.
You should try to install either official ROM from here: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?device=1900385
Or the stable eu-ROM from this site.

Strange I just got it brand new out of the box. can I held someone responsible for this, such as the seller?

This seller is probably not very serious. I would try a return.

Well it is T-Mobile not just a retail shop. But ifs know what to say to them it will probably work out, but since I know just a little about Rom and such it will be difficult. So if I know which Rom or such is the right one here in The EU I can show them my print screen and the number of the original Rom.

Well it is T-Mobile not just a retail shop. But ifs know what to say to them it will probably work out, but since I know just a little about Rom and such it will be difficult. So if I know which Rom or such is the right one here in The EU I can show them my print screen and the number of the original Rom.

Could you please send me the details of what Rom it should be?
Thank you very much.

This is the coat of arms of Russia... only means you have some sketchy ROM installed, I would hurry replacing it with something legit...

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
Could you please send me the details of what Rom it should be?
Thank you very much.
In post #6 I gave you the link for official Xiaomi ROM. The correct ROM for you should either be "POCO X3 NFC Global" (Version: V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM) or "POCO X3 NFC EEA" (Version: V12.0.7.0.QJGEUXM).

In post #6 I gave you the link for official Xiaomi ROM. The correct ROM for you should either be "POCO X3 NFC Global" (Version: V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM) or "POCO X3 NFC EEA" (Version: V12.0.7.0.QJGEUXM).
Good evening, yes you did, but the MIUI version 12.0.7 does not have the option to. go to downloaded_rom it is only in MIUI 10.0.0 So I cannot istall it,
But I noticed there will be an upgrade end of Februari, maybe this will solve the problem.

Good evening, yes you did, but the MIUI version 12.0.7 does not have the option to. go to downloaded_rom it is only in MIUI 10.0.0 So I cannot istall it,
But I noticed there will be an upgrade end of Februari, maybe this will solve the problem.
As you are on a non official custom ROM you will get no update of official ROM. You need to download it and flash it manually.