Doubt roms xiaomi eu

MORKAS

Members
Jan 13, 2021
Greetings colleagues, I wanted to ask one thing to be sure ... I bought my mother a Redmi note 10s, and I would like to put the xiaomieu (if it exists), to be able to have the call recording ... the question is, yes The mobile gives some problem, can it be put back from the factory ?, that is, to put the xiaomieu rom, you have to unlock the bootloader, but root is not necessary, right? ... then you could re-lock the bootloader, load it the original rom and I would no longer have any problem with the warranty ?, logically, I hope I do not have any problem, but it is always good to be forewarned..right? .. thanks, greetings

Phones with MTK (MediaTek) are not supported by xiaomi.eu developers = no xiaomi.eu ROM.

If you want automatic call recording and app from xiaomi you can install the official ROM of Global Indonesia.

Reactions: Poney70 and MORKAS
Phones with MTK (MediaTek) are not supported by xiaomi.eu developers = no xiaomi.eu ROM.

If you want automatic call recording and app from xiaomi you can install the official ROM of Global Indonesia.
Got it, and I can put the whole phone in my language, right? And that rom from Indonesia, is it official? ... I mean, do I need to unlock the bootloader, or is it not necessary as it is official?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Yes it is the official SW from xiaomi, yes it is a multilingual ROM

How to do it:
1) Unlock the bootloader
2) Install Global Indonesia using MiFlash + lock bootloader

Reactions: Poney70 and MORKAS