Invalid Downloading System Apps from Xiaomi.eu

DarKnight2174

Members
Apr 13, 2020
This question could be a little hedious after I publish it but here it goes.
Can I have the Apks of Xiaomi.eu based on MIUI separately? If so...Will I be able to install them on my phone?
I've installed a lot of Xiaomi.eu roms but my battery discharges faster than usual so I decided going back to stable might be the answer and indeed it was. But I miss the AWESOME modified apps such as System Launcher and Messaging!!! Can anybody share a link please? Thanks a lot guys! Keep up the good work!

Hello! I installed the stable ROM. It all goes really smooth and awesome. But there's a detail that really is complicated... I can't hear the voice when someone calls me. That is a pain in the neck. I know it doesn't have to do with this post but of I could fix that that would be just amazing! Thanks a lot and keep up the marvelous job

Hello! I installed the stable ROM. It all goes really smooth and awesome. But there's a detail that really is complicated... I can't hear the voice when someone calls me. That is a pain in the neck. I know it doesn't have to do with this post but of I could fix that that would be just amazing! Thanks a lot and keep up the marvelous job
Which device?

This question could be a little hedious after I publish it but here it goes.
Can I have the Apks of Xiaomi.eu based on MIUI separately? If so...Will I be able to install them on my phone?
I've installed a lot of Xiaomi.eu roms but my battery discharges faster than usual so I decided going back to stable might be the answer and indeed it was. But I miss the AWESOME modified apps such as System Launcher and Messaging!!! Can anybody share a link please? Thanks a lot guys! Keep up the good work!

Hi download your xiaomi.eu rom for your phone model and decompress it. Voila you have everything you need.

I have described it here how to decompress the file