Dropt test/crash test

Ivo Vancāns

Members
May 19, 2014
Hi guys!

I wanted to know if anyone of you have ever dropped your MI3? I'm asking this because I can't find a legitimate drop/crash test. Some phones have peculiar behaviour when you drop them but you can't detect it until you have used it for a while. Please tell me about your experience.

Best,
Ivo

Hi guys!

I wanted to know if anyone of you have ever dropped your MI3? I'm asking this because I can't find a legitimate drop/crash test. Some phones have peculiar behaviour when you drop them but you can't detect it until you have used it for a while. Please tell me about your experience.

Best,
Ivo

I am sure that every phone will break when hits the floor under certain angle.
The only feature that I can confirm is that it has anti-dust protection.

I put a tempered glass screen protector just after tasking the phone out of the box. (nillkin, very recommended)
The phone has dropped once, from 0,75 meters, and hit the floor with a corner. No even a little signal. I feel it pretty solid, but the screen of a smartphone will always be very fragile.

I put a tempered glass screen protector just after tasking the phone out of the box. (nillkin, very recommended)
The phone has dropped once, from 0,75 meters, and hit the floor with a corner. No even a little signal. I feel it pretty solid, but the screen of a smartphone will always be very fragile.
i use nilikin tempered glass too...
very recomended tempered glass to buy