New Dual Apps Bug

jstremmler

Members
Jun 12, 2019
Version: WEEKLY 24.2.25
Xiaomi Mi12 Pro (Zeus)

I have only 1 single SIM card in my phone. Right after installing the above version it installs all !!! of my apps as additional Dual Apps on my phone. Entering the Apps Menue on the phone and switching off one !!! of the newly created Dual Apps deletes them all !!! except the Dual !!! Google Play Store and the Dual WhatsApp App. The WhatsApp app can be deleted manually but the Dual Google Play Store App not. Trying to update the Dual Play Store App and pushing: "ignore this update" deletes the Dual Google Play Store App, but with the next Update this bug will occur again.

Version: WEEKLY 24.2.25
Xiaomi Mi12 Pro (Zeus)

I have only 1 single SIM card in my phone. Right after installing the above version it installs all !!! of my apps as additional Dual Apps on my phone. Entering the Apps Menue on the phone and switching off one !!! of the newly created Dual Apps deletes them all !!! except the Dual !!! Google Play Store and the Dual WhatsApp App. The WhatsApp app can be deleted manually but the Dual Google Play Store App not. Trying to update the Dual Play Store App and pushing: "ignore this update" deletes the Dual Google Play Store App, but with the next Update this bug will occur again.
This bug also occurs when switching the phone off and on again. As every new update reboots the phone, it also occurs when one updates his phone with the next weekly ROM.