E: unhandled flag: 'wrappedkey'

Kaloyan

Members
Nov 24, 2016
Whenever i go to the twrp this appears.
It doesn't cause me any issues (i don't do backups via twrp) but it's annoying.
How do i make it go away? And yes I've tried the factory reset and the terminal delete user 999 so any new tips are appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: zytozid
It doesn't affect you in any way, why would you want to remove an error message when it boots to TWRP?
I got it too always when I do an update but who cares? Just ignore it...

It doesn't affect you in any way, why would you want to remove an error message when it boots to TWRP?
I got it too always when I do an update but who cares? Just ignore it...
Because as you said it's an error, and i prefer to solve it rather than live with it. This if there's a solution, if not well I'll live with it

Whenever i go to the twrp this appears.
It doesn't cause me any issues (i don't do backups via twrp) but it's annoying.
How do i make it go away? And yes I've tried the factory reset and the terminal delete user 999 so any new tips are appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Easy!
you just edit the file called "fstab.qcom" located in vendor/etc folder.
you remove "wrappedkey" words and that's it, flag is removed and no more red advice in twrp.
BUT why to do that?

Reactions: katerpanne
Easy!
you just edit the file called "fstab.qcom" located in vendor/etc folder.
you remove "wrappedkey" words and that's it, flag is removed and no more red advice in twrp.
BUT why to do that?
The question is not 'why', but rather 'why not'
However this got the work done so thank you

Reactions: Slade79
The question is not 'why', but rather 'why not'
However this got the work done so thank you
The thing is that you have to do it every other update if I remember correctly it overwrites the vendor partition too when you do OTA. So... there is nothing wrong with that message, everything works still fine. That's why we ask "why" you want to do that as it doesn't have any effect, this is just because this is a custom TWRP version from the MIUI.eu developers so they can support every device equally with TWRP rather than giving different versions of it