Earphone

Blender

Members
Aug 1, 2014
I have a problem on new update. I used Razer Electra on my Mi3W and when I unpluged them it says that headsets are still pluged in and my speaker wont work and I cant talk without headsets.
Any help? :(

I have a problem on new update. I used Razer Electra on my Mi3W and when I unpluged them it says that headsets are still pluged in and my speaker wont work and I cant talk without headsets.
Any help? :(
Tried rebooting the device?

Sent from my MI 4W

I found where is the problem. When I disassembled the phone i removed headphones jack out and now is working but how to fix headphones jack. :(

I solved all anyone who have the same problem just install the lastest stable rom. :D

thank you for the solution :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reduction galaxy note 4 iphone 6

Last edited:
Hello there, in my recently bought xiomi mi3 I have to answer the phone on speaker,
My problem of no sound appears randomly and I
always need to bring earphone with my phone. i rebooted it many times but it didn't help ,
I also downloaded stable ROM version MIUI 6.5.3.0 KXDMICD nothing helpful what to do , plz guide

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello there, in my recently bought xiomi mi3 I have to answer the phone on speaker,
My problem of no sound appears randomly and I
always need to bring earphone with my phone. i rebooted it many times but it didn't help ,
I also downloaded stable ROM version MIUI 6.5.3.0 KXDMICD nothing helpful what to do , plz guide

I have very similar problem, though it's more permanent than random. I am using stable global rom version 6.5.3. Any tips? Should i try downgrading to previous global rom version?

Don't no, I also downloaded stable ROM, but not got any help, thinking format it , is it help?? Tell me please