Earpiece Audio Issue

v3ritas

Members
Sep 9, 2017
Just got my Mi MIX 2 weeks ago, & already running into my second problem with it... I cannot hear anything out of the earpiece, even with the volume all the way up.

Any solutions for this?

MIUI 9.3 by xiaomi.eu 8.2.1 | Beta

Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to follow that guide on being able to hear anything on a call... But based on what I've read, with the volume turned all the way up on the phone, the entire thing should pretty much be vibrating? Is that your experience with the device?

Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to follow that guide on being able to hear anything on a call... But based on what I've read, with the volume turned all the way up on the phone, the entire thing should pretty much be vibrating? Is that your experience with the device?

My experience is that the max sound level is somewhat weaker than on my Mi Max1, and I have not felt the "entire thing vibrating" at all.

The quality of the sound is "different", which is what I have had a problem adjusting to.

Reactions: v3ritas
My experience is that the max sound level is somewhat weaker than on my Mi Max1, and I have not felt the "entire thing vibrating" at all.

The quality of the sound is "different", which is what I have had a problem adjusting to.
Okay, thanks. I'm still fooling around with it, adjusting it on my ear to try & at least get some response... Maybe just something I'm doing wrong.