Invalid Eis option disappeared

matmark

Members
Jan 6, 2022
hi guys i just update my mi11 u to miui 13 stable and i found that the option to disable the eis (stabilization) in video is disappeared, so it's always on, can anyone confirm this? it was available on miui 12.5

Confirmed from me and others in stable thread. Poco f3 stable 13

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-08-17-39-44-284_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-08-17-39-44-284_lockscreen.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 333
yes, there is no stabilization option for me either.

Problems i have encountered:

1) When i start recording, the initial couple of seconds, theres a stutter in frames.
2) When i pan left, right, up & down and then stop, the camera still slides until it comes to a stop - hard to explain and cannot post video as it's too large a file.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input. It seems that there must be some other issue for me in that case. I have an issue (which did not happen in the China ROM) where when i stop panning/tilting, the camera will still slide until it comes to a halt. In short, its not as 'snappy' as the MIUI 13 China ROM version.

Here is a video of it in action;

Thanks for your input. It seems that there must be some other issue for me in that case. I have an issue (which did not happen in the China ROM) where when i stop panning/tilting, the camera will still slide until it comes to a halt. In short, its not as 'snappy' as the MIUI 13 China ROM version.

Here is a video of it in action;

We don't recalibrate the camera in any way, so can't see how this is our ROM's problem.