Encryption was interrupted and can't be completed.

jeeachinto

Members
Nov 3, 2016
Good morning, I tried to install the version 9.3.28 of the xiaomi.eu rom on my Whyred phone. This version is based on Android 9, since I had installed a previous version based on Android 8 I decided to wipe everything before install this new version. I wiped cache, data and system from the recovery and then flashed the rom, but when the rom starts it shows the following message: "Encryption was interrupted and can't be completed. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible. To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset.". I tried everything to bypass this problem, I tried to wipe data partition again and again but nothing changes.
My data partition was formatted by F2FS filesystem and the only way that I found to solve that problem has been to format the data partition by EXT4. With the data partition formatted in EXT4 the rom starts and works, just a little bit laggy on the start up.

On this forum someone tells that the xiaomi.eu supports F2FS and someone tells that it isn't supported, so I have two questions:
- Is F2FS supported by xiaomi.eu, can you help me to find a reference in the project documentation that can ensure this officially?
- Is there a way to install xiaomi.eu based on the android 9 using F2FS as filesystem?

Thank you.

I installed this twrp that they recomended in another forum, without having to deleted anything from data. I put the phone in fasboot mode and flash from the computer with CMD and the commands:

fastboot flash recovery filename_image.img

fastboot boot filename_image.img

Link: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397927658

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk