Eol Redmi Note 2

spritz

Members
Aug 29, 2016
WTF!!! Redmi note 2 EOL? I saw that there was first delay of the last weekly, then the very next day a weekly with bugs that quickly disappeared and now I read that the support has suddenly stopped? Has the support for xiaomi for redmi note 2 suddenly stopped for the future as well? Well that is something for other xiaomi buyers who depend on this rom. Do you hear ? With xiaomi EU support is as long as they feel like it .. Can someone explain ?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrTax
Hi Spritz,

From what i read, xiaomi.eu stopped support for the redmi note 2 (also known as hermes). The xiaomi global seems to be still active.

The weekly version 8.1.25 seems to be retracted for some reason, i'm unlucky to have downloaded and installed it.
Now my redmi note 2 is draining the battery quite fast, but i can't switch back to 8.1.18 without a complete clean install.... :'(

Hi nsa84
Very sat to hear, .. I made a backup on my phone so I could go back to the previous version .. but that's worthless now. I have just set up a stable version of miui 9. sloppy that there was not even an announcement
I'm very disappointed

WTF!!! Redmi note 2 EOL? I saw that there was first delay of the last weekly, then the very next day a weekly with bugs that quickly disappeared and now I read that the support has suddenly stopped? Has the support for xiaomi for redmi note 2 suddenly stopped for the future as well? Well that is something for other xiaomi buyers who depend on this rom. Do you hear ? With xiaomi EU support is as long as they feel like it .. Can someone explain ?
Xiaomi dont stop support Redmi Note 2, for this phone still exist Official China roms and Official Global roms from miui.com/en.miui.com
Custom Xiaomi.eu is EOL because They havd problem with compilation for this phone.

Hi zeork

The Chinese ROM does not have my language and I bought my phone with the EU ROM because it has my language. EU is obviously a custom ROM but a custom with a reliable reputation that crumbles with me I had fun with beta ROM every week

Hi, where can I find te latest version rom for my daugther`s telephone.Se has a redmi 2 HM 2014813 TD-LTE WT86047 16GB version. I need the dutch language for it. The version what is on now is miui 7 by xiaomi.eu 6.1.28 beta . Thanks for your help