err_address_unreachable I have a weird problem with my Poco F3 using Mobile data to open many websites including paypal

gagathok

Members
Nov 6, 2021
Hello.
I have a weird problem with my pocoF3. When using cellular data certain apps can't connect to the internet. For example Facebook work perfectly, as does Gmail, unfortunatelly paypal, bankofcyprus wevsite, bankofcyprus app cannot be oppen among with many more websites.. Chrome is affected too, but on a strange principle, because some pages load perfeclty (fe. Wikipedia, Instagram, Google, some of my news providers, which are rather unpopular sites) and others get ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error (the same goes for the built in Xiaomi "Internet" app, error 105, no DNS address found). When i switch to Wi-Fi everything works perfecly fine. I've had this issue since i updae to MUI 12.5.6. I am very dissatified with this xiami behaviour. I already sent a ticked to support india but they never answer me, i sent a feedback thru the xiami phone but they also never anser me. i tried from a frien pfone same as mine poco f3 and he has the same issue while using mobile data. I chech thru another poco F2 MUI12.5.1 and it works fine. i spoke with mytel provider and they inform me that there is nothis wrong. i spoke with my bank and they inform me that is common issue forpoco f3. This company know very well how to get moneybut there is no support at all

I couldn't find any solution for the issue here, nor anywhere else on the web.
I know that my phone is the problem, not the provider not the websites
NEVER AGAIN XIAOMI

Hello.
I have a weird problem with my pocoF3. When using cellular data certain apps can't connect to the internet. For example Facebook work perfectly, as does Gmail, unfortunatelly paypal, bankofcyprus wevsite, bankofcyprus app cannot be oppen among with many more websites.. Chrome is affected too, but on a strange principle, because some pages load perfeclty (fe. Wikipedia, Instagram, Google, some of my news providers, which are rather unpopular sites) and others get ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error (the same goes for the built in Xiaomi "Internet" app, error 105, no DNS address found). When i switch to Wi-Fi everything works perfecly fine. I've had this issue since i updae to MUI 12.5.6. I am very dissatified with this xiami behaviour. I already sent a ticked to support india but they never answer me, i sent a feedback thru the xiami phone but they also never anser me. i tried from a frien pfone same as mine poco f3 and he has the same issue while using mobile data. I chech thru another poco F2 MUI12.5.1 and it works fine. i spoke with mytel provider and they inform me that there is nothis wrong. i spoke with my bank and they inform me that is common issue forpoco f3. This company know very well how to get moneybut there is no support at all

I couldn't find any solution for the issue here, nor anywhere else on the web.
I know that my phone is the problem, not the provider not the websites
NEVER AGAIN XIAOMI
I face the same problem the last 2-3 days

Same problem for me right after last update of my Mi10t 5G (miui 12.5.6) Provider CYTA. I guess that APN protocol IPv4 is root of the problem. Cyta default APN protocol is IPv6/IPv4, when I set it to IPv6 only all problems are the same, but if I set it to IPv4 only even google.com doesn't load. And my VPN app asks me to use IPv4 protocol in case of APN protocol = IPv6/IPv4. Guess that IPv4 has broken after update. Hey, Xiaomi, where are you?

Last edited:
Hi! There is one solution. The problem is on MIUI12.5.6. Go to APNs and add a new APN. Name it as Internet and name the APN as internet too. Keep all the other parameters as the existing APN (e.g. Cyta). Then select the new APN. Don't use the APN CYTA, but the new APN that you called internet. These solution is working. I did on my phone. Xiaomi Mi10T

Reactions: q2uaker
Hi! There is one solution. The problem is on MIUI12.5.6. Go to APNs and add a new APN. Name it as Internet and name the APN as internet too. Keep all the other parameters as the existing APN (e.g. Cyta). Then select the new APN. Don't use the APN CYTA, but the new APN that you called internet. These solution is working. I did on my phone. Xiaomi Mi10T
Yeah! It worked for me! Thanks