New Error 1 superSU in twrp, no install

gleydsk8

Members
Aug 8, 2021
Help! I have this problem (error 1) to install superSU on xiaomi.eu 12.6.0 via twrp in well f3 always give this error, help me please

Attachments

• AddText_08-25-04.41.16.jpg
    AddText_08-25-04.41.16.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 172
[QUOTE = "geoorg, postagem: 625084, membro: 273473"]
Se você está tentando fazer o root em seu dispositivo,
Baixe a última versão do magisk e flash
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v23.0/Magisk-v23.0.apk [/ URL]

Renomear .apk para .zip
Para mais informações e dicas
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671 [ / URL]
[/CITAR]
sim, eu quero fazer root, mas com o magisk não vai fazer o que eu quero, quero instalar um apk anti-roubo na pasta system-priv, na raiz do Android para que não seja desinstalado com wipe reset, magisk não funciona, tem que ser o superSU para poder fazer isso

yes I want to root, but with magisk it won't do what I want to do, I want to install an anti-theft apk in the system-priv folder, in the root of the Android so it doesn't get uninstalled with wipe reset, magisk won't do, it has to be the superSU to be able to do this

yes I want to root, but with magisk it won't do what I want to do, I want to install an anti-theft apk in the system-priv folder, in the root of the Android so it doesn't get uninstalled with wipe reset, magisk won't do, it has to be the superSU to be able to do this
That claim isn't true. As system partition can be modified from twrp...no need of root.
However, you can't modify /system on your device

EDIT: the supersu you are trying to install is from 2017.
This is 2021 man!
How do you expect that to work out?

Last edited:
You can do what you want with a Magisk module. ;)

Reactions: geoorg