Error With Titanium Backup On 6.0

tungnguyen253

Members
Apr 25, 2016
Hi everybody, i'm now on rom eu dev 6.9.29. I use titanium backup pro ver 7.5. And it doesnt accept the backup folder on external card. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Sent from my LG-D838 using Tapatalk

Hi everybody, i'm now on rom eu dev 6.9.29. I use titanium backup pro ver 7.5. And it doesnt accept the backup folder on external card. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Sent from my LG-D838 using Tapatalk
I did it this way and it works with my RN3SE (kate):

https://m.reddit.com/r/LGG3/comments/447bev/how_to_use_titanium_backup_with_your_external_sd/

"The solution is to configure Titanium Backup to access the external SD card slightly differently:

• Go to Preferences -> Backup Folder Location.
  • Click on Storage provider at the top (it's not obvious that it's clickable).
  • Click on DocumentProvider storage. That will take you to a File Manager interface. You may have to click on the 3-dot menu on the top-right to enable the (external) SD card to be shown, then click the menu lines in the top-left and select your SD card, and click the "Select" at the bottom right. (You don't have to select your Titanium Backup folder here, you're just using this to get access to your SD Card.)
  • Now you should be back in Titanium Backup and you can browse like you used to to get to your preferred backup folder on your external SD Card
I warn you that using this Document Provider storage is much slower - at least it seems so for me. But, it seems that it's the only way to go for now."

Last edited:
Reactions: tungnguyen253