esim redmi note 13 pro 5g 2312DRA50G

moniko

Members
Mar 31, 2024
Hello.

i have redmi note 13 pro 5g global version (2312DRA50G)

in the box ticket it shows an SN, IMEI1, IMEI2 + EID number which is 32 number chars
in cellular settings i don't see add "use esim" option in settings or anything related to esim like shown in this video for note 13 pro+ 5g
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i tried *#06# but it says "invalid MMI code" always

here is the box ticket and IMEI1 + IMEI2 written there matchs phone settings IMEI1+2 values.. (see attached pic)

is that EID written inbox ticket a lie ? if not why i don't see anything related to esim in settings ?

btw even after upgrading to hyperos (android 14) the settings shows nothing related to esim..

this app says my phone supports it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nightgerda.esimsupportchecker
pls hlp!

Attachments

• y.png
    y.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Reactions: clandivar
Hello.

[...] in cellular settings i don't see add "use esim" option in settings or anything related to esim

[...] after upgrading to hyperos (android 14) the settings shows nothing related to esim..
Xiaomi.eu in general bases on China ROM, which could lead to the effect, that your global modem baseband will be overwritten by the China ones, when flashing Xiaomi.eu.
(AFAIK most chinese Xiaomi devices don't support eSIM, but two hardware SIM Slots only.)

To solve this, you have to reflash your Baseband back to global:

1. Download and extract Modem Flash Script: Modem_Flash.zip (credits to @Kacper Skrzypek)

2. Download the latest original Firmware files for garnet from here (Global or EEA, take the more recent!) and extract/copy the two needed files "modemfirmware.img" and "modem.img" into the Flash Script folder above (1.)

3. Boot your device to Fastboot, connect to Computer, and run flash script according to your OS.

eSIM should work afterwards...
Regards

(This method worked at least with my Houji, but no guarantees for working with your device, of course ;) )

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: moniko
Hello.

in the box ticket it shows an SN, IMEI1, IMEI2 + EID number which is 32 number chars
in cellular settings i don't see add "use esim" option in settings or anything related to esim like shown in this video for note 13 pro+ 5g
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i tried *#06# but it says "invalid MMI code" always

here is the box ticket and IMEI1 + IMEI2 written there matchs phone settings IMEI1+2 values.. (see attached pic)

is that EID written inbox ticket a lie ? if not why i don't see anything related to esim in settings ?

btw even after upgrading to hyperos (android 14) the settings shows nothing related to esim..

this app says my phone supports it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nightgerda.esimsupportchecker
pls hlp!

Does the same thing happen to me, someone more tested the alteratives that were given?
EID appears in the box but the ESIM option does not appear in note 13 pro 5G.
Grace, I need help, so I bought the phone because I need to use ESIM, thank you.

Xiaomi.eu in general bases on China ROM, which could lead to the effect, that your global modem baseband will be overwritten by the China ones, when flashing Xiaomi.eu.
(AFAIK most chinese Xiaomi devices don't support eSIM, but two hardware SIM Slots only.)

To solve this, you have to reflash your Baseband back to global:

1. Download and extract Modem Flash Script: Modem_Flash.zip (credits to @Kacper Skrzypek)

2. Download the latest original Firmware files for garnet from here (Global or EEA, take the more recent!) and extract/copy the two needed files "modemfirmware.img" and "modem.img" into the Flash Script folder above (1.)

3. Boot your device to Fastboot, connect to Computer, and run flash script according to your OS.

eSIM should work afterwards...
Regards

(This method worked at least with my Houji, but no guarantees for working with your device, of course ;) )
Would this file work on the poco x6 5g? I have the same problem of not showing the e-sim and I have the global version but even changing the region I cannot see the e-sim settings

Does the same thing happen to me, someone more tested the alteratives that were given?
EID appears in the box but the ESIM option does not appear in note 13 pro 5G.
Grace, I need help, so I bought the phone because I need to use ESIM, thank you.
Which ROM are you using on your global device, stock or Xiaomi.eu?
If Xiaomi.eu on a global eSIM device, the solution which worked in my case was reflashing the modem baseband back to global, see post #2.

Last edited:
¿Qué ROM estás usando en tu dispositivo global, stock o Xiaomi.eu?
Si Xiaomi.eu estaba en un dispositivo eSIM global, la solución que funcionó en mi caso fue volver a actualizar la banda base del módem a global, consulte la publicación n.° 2. ‍♂️

14.0.6.0 TNRMIXM GLOBAL

In the box appears EID and with the code *#06# appears ICCID1.
Supposedly on the internet it says I have and the app ESIM COMPATIBILITY CHECKER indicates that I have

Would this file work on the poco x6 5g? I have the same problem of not showing the e-sim and I have the global version but even changing the region I cannot see the e-sim settings

This worked for me on Xiaomi.eu:
You have to ensure to download/replace the correct basebands modem.img modemfirmware.img from the resource provided above #2.

I'm my point of view the Global OS1.0.6.0.UNRMIXM dtd. 2024-04-09 should match your device. But no guarantee, of course, as I don't know your device nor the script (credits to the staff member quoted above).

At least this method worked for my Xiaomi 14 (Houji EEA with Xiaomi.eu ROM)

This worked for me on Xiaomi.eu:
You have to ensure to download/replace the correct basebands modem.img modemfirmware.img from the resource provided above #2.

I'm my point of view the Global OS1.0.6.0.UNRMIXM dtd. 2024-04-09 should match your device. But no guarantee, of course, as I don't know your device nor the script (credits to the staff member quoted above).

At least this method worked for my Xiaomi 14 (Houji EEA with Xiaomi.eu ROM)

You have some video to know how to install the ROM?

You have some video to know how to install the ROM?
I don't expect flashing a custom ROM will solve any issue.
The steps mentioned above are related to missing eSIM support AFTER switching to EU custom ROM.
As stated above, for devices with original global Stock ROM I have no clue.

There are quite a lot of very good tutorials of flashing a custom ROM, just use the search functionality of this forum.

This is my installed version, today it's stock, I downloaded the rom from the link above version OS1.0.6.0.UNRMIXM, but inside the folder there is only modem.img modemfirmware.img does not have

Attachments

• 1000008459.jpg
    1000008459.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2024-04-22-14-07-27-771_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-22-14-07-27-771_com.android.settings.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Captura de tela 2024-04-22 200347.png
    Captura de tela 2024-04-22 200347.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: