Eu rom Facebook group or Reddit?

Aug 24, 2021
Wondering if there is a Facebook group or reddit or something to follow eu rom stuff?
Obviously there is this forum but I find it difficult to find information. The threads seem to be in random order going from 2010 to 2019 to 2021 to 2016 or whatever.
I use a mi 11 pro with eu rom (stable). Figured it out how to flash etc. Figured out how to update.
As far as a changelog or any information goes i can't find anything.
For example i thought the stable release comes out every few months but the latest version seemed to come out after a few weeks. Would be nice to know why or what was fixed or just have discussions about the releases in organised threads.
I see one thread for miui 12.5 stable release that has just a few posts each month and nothing regarding changes etc.
I feel very little support or information at all and wonder if there is something like reddit or fb group that i don't know about.
It does seem that the weekly release threads with the green tags get a lot more attention and support on the forum. Not sure if this is due to the weekly roms being much more popular?

The Xiaomi.eu team is small and support dozens of devices. They don't control the release rate because the ROM is based on Xiaomi's own releases, and they don't reuse most of the changelogs because many apps are modified.

Edit : Given the recent release of Android 12, stable Android 11 ROM are probably focused on bug fixes and the occasional security patch. Not enough content if you are hoping for meaningful discussions and detailed threads.

Last edited: