EU Rom for Redmi Note 8

the devs says if anyone send to them one note8 pro for testing they give us rom if not,anyone of them wants to buy it and mediatek processor without a terminal to test don't work on it
Sorry for my english.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

How to know if the device has the hardware for Cell Broadacst and the software has the function for Cell Broadcast?

¿Como saber si el equipo tienen el hardware para Cell Broadacst y el software tiene la función para Cell Broadcast?

I diddnt asked for Note 8 PRO, I asked for Note 8 with SD. But thank you for your answer.

I thougth about to buy a note 8 pro, but it seems it is not a good idea at the moment. Without xiaomi.eu rom i don't like it.
Buy the way, you are doning a very good job!! Thanks

One million dollars question: and for Redmi Note 8 Pro? There's any chance to have a xiaomi.eu rom available soon or is an unknown?
Redmi Note 8 Pro has a Mediatek SoC, so @ingbrzy or some other dev would need to have an actual device and test every build on it. Until they raise the money, no ROMs for it. The non-Pro version has a SoC from Qualcomm, who publishes kernel sources without extreme delay, so testing with an emulator or different device is possible.

11.0.2.0 xiaomi.eu, MIUI 11, Android 9 ROM
Hello. Its ROM for Redmi Note 8 (without PRO ) - version Snapdragon?

So, i can install Indonesia ROM - work NFC and dialer, SMS is from MIUI (not google - bleee), but I don't know if it's there Polish language. You know ?