EU. rom + google pay

1PASARELA1

Members
Aug 17, 2018
Hi,
I have a new Mi13, I want to change the ROM and put the EU.
It's is possible after this still using google pay?
If yes, how?
TNX everybody

yes.. you have to add card and have money on the account to be able to pay..
Maybe I did not explain myself:
I know that I have to add the credit card, I use it today.
But after opening the bootloader, because of security, Google block the possibility to use Google Pay, also the bank's apps cause the phone is less secure.

But after opening the bootloader, because of security, Google block the possibility to use Google Pay, also the bank's apps cause the phone is less secure.
No problems here

Ingbrzy's answer meant that it should work with the EU ROM.

Ingbrzy's answer meant that it should work with the EU ROM.
O.K., of course the E.U. ROM but I know that for security reasons, here in Israel, there is a problem with "money" apps... Bootloader open is less secure.

Yes, an unlocked bootloader will make it impossible to use the banking app and NFC payments, but only with the factory ROM.
Xiaomi.eu ROM has this problem treated.
If you have a mental block from an unlocked bootloader, continue using the factory ROM with a locked bootloader.;)
Custom ROM is not suitable for every user.

Last edited:
Yes, an unlocked bootloader will make it impossible to use the banking app and NFC payments, but only with the factory ROM.
Xiaomi.eu ROM has this problem treated.
If you have a mental block from an unlocked bootloader, continue using the factory ROM with a locked bootloader.;)
Custom ROM is not suitable for every user.
Hi, i have Mi10T Pro on 13.0.6 custom stable rom based on xiaomi.eu and NFC stopped working with a warning message for custom rom/unlocked bootloader.. If i flash xiaomi.eu 13.0.7 do you think it will be solved? Thanks

I have no clue. More users are reporting a problem with GPlay today. It looks like problems in Google. Some have already reported that this problem fixed itself for them.

Reactions: 1PASARELA1
By using Magisk, and following the steps to hide the app + exclude Google Play, Google wallet, and framework Google services, you can pay with your phone.

By using Magisk, and following the steps to hide the app + exclude Google Play, Google wallet, and framework Google services, you can pay with your phone.
Do you have a link to a guide on how to do that?

I right wanted to root my 13U but I would want to be able to still use the naming apps and gpay.

Thanks!

Reactions: Ahaba

I right wanted to root my 13U but I would want to be able to still use the naming apps and gpay.

Thanks!
I just received the new device Xiaomi 13, I'll prepare it and check about that, I'll write an update about the process to get Google pay working.

Envoyé de mon Xiaomi device en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi everyone.
I have a Xiaomi Mi13 and I just uploaded the ROM XiaomiEu (MiuiPolska).
The problem is strange because payments do not work every time. The phone simply doesn't respond to being brought close to the terminal. Sometimes it will work and sometimes not. Sometimes only after about 15 seconds.
Has anyone encountered this problem?
I tried reinstalling Google Pay and fixing nfc from settings. Doesn't help :(
MIUI 14.0.23.7.31.DEV

I just received the new device Xiaomi 13, I'll prepare it and check about that, I'll write an update about the process to get Google pay working.

Envoyé de mon Xiaomi device en utilisant Tapat

Thanks!
Well indeed, Wallet is not working, it doesn't accept to register cards payment, I installed Magisk, hide the app, managed all the exculsions, iit pass the safetynet test and from playstore the device is certified. Maybe we need to wait for new update. One other issue, I cannot activate the SIM card, but I think the problem is from the server beacause I cannot also from Xiaomi mi 9 Pro 5G to activate the SIM card.

I have one question, each time that I will upadte the ROM with the new weekly released, how must I to manage with Magisk? I have TWRP installed.

Hi,
I have a new Mi13, I want to change the ROM and put the EU.
It's is possible after this still using google pay?
If yes, how?
TNX everybody
Hello. You if you unlock your bootloader, you Will have problem with gpay. I have 12 pro with unlocked bootloader and installed magisk. But at one moment week ago gpay stopped working and magisk doesnt help

EU stable ROM has now been fixed apparently. They were uploaded again over the last few days.

The wallet says that the device does not meet the requirements.
The device passes the safetynet test and has a playstore certificate.

The wallet says that the device does not meet the requirements.
The device passes the safetynet test and has a playstore certificate.
Dear friend, I have the same problem. Recently after gpay updates it stopped working stating that the device does not meet the requirements, modified rom or root.

I even removed root and restored recovery.img but it didn't work yet, so at the moment there doesn't seem to be anything to do about it.

I hope to one day use the gpay service again with the wonderful xiaomi.eu system.

Reactions: Ahaba and fdavid2
I am using Magisk 26.4 on Xiaomi 13, it may hide to Google wallet app that the device is rooted, but the last update of the app discovered that indeed the device is rooted.
It may change at the next MIUI update (or to HyperOS), or the with next Magisk update version.