EU stable 10.3.17 user feedback wanted

safin.ahmed17

Members
Aug 17, 2019
Hey eu stable 10.3.17 just released for k20 pro. I was wondering about if it has same audio issues like 10.3.16 (many people claimed) and wanted to know that is 10.3.17 based on Android Q or pie? I'm newbie btw -_+

Hey eu stable 10.3.17 just released for k20 pro. I was wondering about if it has same audio issues like 10.3.16 (many people claimed) and wanted to know that is 10.3.17 based on Android Q or pie? I'm newbie btw -_+
Yes I'm curious too. I've the 10.3.16 installed. Cannot find changelog... Do you know if the update will be available via OTA?

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes I'm curious too. I've the 10.3.16 installed. Cannot find changelog... Do you know if the update will be available via OTA?

Yes update is rolled out and could be downloaded via OTA

Last edited:
Installed 17 over 16. All ok, except YouTube vanced. That app just reinstalled.
Androi P still.
Also no sound bugs, but they appear after few hours after recent reboot. So waiting
P.S. Q will be in MiUI 11

Installed 17 over 16. All ok, except YouTube vanced. That app just reinstalled.
Androi P still.
Also no sound bugs, but they appear after few hours after recent reboot. So waiting
P.S. Q will be in MiUI 11
Did you install via ota or twrp?

Titanium Backup doesn't seem to be working on the new ROM. Otherwise, everything working well. Couldn't find any new features though. Waiting for a changelog.

First bug - "Mi notes" crushing. Not launching at all.

b218b55229ba4bfc961b5f6936f6df49.jpg

What is the security patch date? Is it different from the 10.3.16.0?

Google search app still cause sound problems. And search nothing on voice, just do not read voice and blocks sounds and mic. Frozen again. So "change log" - broken font in system folder

changelog? and can you please tell me the security patch date(on 10.3.16 it is 2019-07-01)?