Eu stable V10.0.6.0 vs. V10.2.1.0.

Pascali

Members
Jan 2, 2017
Hi,

Has anyone tested both versions of the eu stable rom (V10.0.6.0.OEDCNFH_v10-8.1) and (V10.2.1.0.OEDCNXM_v10-8.1) on the mi max 3 ?
And whats the difference ?

thanks

Hi,

Has anyone tested both versions of the eu stable rom (V10.0.6.0.OEDCNFH_v10-8.1) and (V10.2.1.0.OEDCNXM_v10-8.1) on the mi max 3 ?
And whats the difference ?

thanks
It didn't end very well - soft bricked device ARB. Be very careful when flashing. I am now trying to get it fixed with the warranty.
The advantage of the global version is that most european languages are included. Even dutch.
I am now using a pocophone f1 with official global version. Must say that the eu roms are a littlle bit better but for me it will be the end of flashing custom rom as my bank doesn't allow an unlocked bootloader anymore for its online banking program. That was one of the reasons why I tried to flash the global version. Strangly with the same global rom with unlocked bootloader it worked fine but after locking the bootloader it went wrong (message "this mui version can not be installed on this device") and i couldn't flash anything anymore.

Last edited:
Hi Herman,

Thanks for your answer. Finally I flash the V10.2.1.0.OEDCNXM_v10-8.1 without problem, my bootloader was unlock by the seller with global version installed...
I think the warranty will not works. You need to find someone with a Mi autorised account to unbrick..

Hi Herman,

Thanks for your answer. Finally I flash the V10.2.1.0.OEDCNXM_v10-8.1 without problem, my bootloader was unlock by the seller with global version installed...
I think the warranty will not works. You need to find someone with a Mi autorised account to unbrick..
Claim is accepted - we will have to see if it will be repaired or replaced.
I've received a brand new mimax 3 - global edition

Last edited: