Exchange client

Henning

Members
Oct 30, 2013
Hi,
anybody else experience problems with exchange server accounts & the mail client in the latest ROM Version ?
On my Pad it does not connect anymore to our exchange server. Have deleted the account and tried to reinstall it. But it does not work
Tks
Henning

I've got a problem with exchange too. It seems that although there is an option to choose for an exhange-account-type during the account setup, the setup will still ask if you want to connect trough IMAP or pop3. There is no exchange option (???).

Also: exchange2.apk is not present in /system/app/.

Does anybody have a working exchange-setup? How did you manage to do it?

Hello, has anyone managed to resolve the exchange email issue on stock app? I installed a 3rd party email client and it works but would preffer the stock email app.

I'm on 4.8.21 developer ROM. Exchange2.apk is there. On the other hand, I only sync contacts and calendar, and I can confirm calendar entries are not syncing, happening to my Mi 3 on Miui 6 too.

y4u5y8ev.jpg

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

I'm on 4.8.21 developer ROM. Exchange2.apk is there. On the other hand, I only sync contacts and calendar, and I can confirm calendar entries are not syncing, happening to my Mi 3 on Miui 6 too.
Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Where did you get 4.8.21 developer ROM from please? I'm using the dev Rom and for me it's only version 4.8.15

He got it from dev beta channel. Those roms are not public.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: Trem
I am also on version 4.8.15 and there is no Exchange2.apk. Hope it will be solved for next update!

We removed Exchange from rom because of errors.

Wysłane z MI4 W

That's a shame... Is there any way to manually install (flash zip or apk?) as I need exchange for my business account? Thx!

Download original rom from MIUI.com and extract Exchange2.apk then push it to your rom it the same place.

Wysłane z MI4 W

OK, will try, any alternative links for developer rom? Tried official download but is taking ages..

Here is the exchange2.apk (got it from the miui rom)

Exchange services are crashing for me though ('unfortunately, Exchange Services has stopped'). Even after clearing data and cache for email and exchange app.

Attachments

• Exchange2.apk
    992.7 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
I had the same issue, then cleared all data and re-applied the 4.8.22 update and now it works fine

Problem solve... I'm using Nine exchange client. sync calendar, contacts, note and email. free for 14 days and after that need to pay. best exchange client so far.