Failed to mount '/data' (Invalid argument) after Format Data before installing Weekly ROM in TWRP on Xiaomi 12X

Luisbelmont

Members
May 23, 2019
I've just unlocked bootlader of my Xiaomi 12X and also I've already done everything in this guide to install the Weekly ROM, the only thing that I can't do is copy the ROM to the internal storage because windows says my "device is off or not responding". I don't know what to do because I'm in TWRP screen right now but I can't copy the ROM to the phone =/ also I have already Format Data because I'm going to install weekly ROM but when it finishes it shows the error: Failed to mount '/data' (Invalid argument)

Also if I try to reboot to recovery it reboots into Xiaomi recovery not TWRP ☹️

What can I do?

Help me please :(

I've just unlocked bootlader of my Xiaomi 12X and also I've already done everything in this guide to install the Weekly ROM, the only thing that I can't do is copy the ROM to the internal storage because windows says my "device is off or not responding". I don't know what to do because I'm in TWRP screen right now but I can't copy the ROM to the phone =/ also I have already Format Data because I'm going to install weekly ROM but when it finishes it shows the error: Failed to mount '/data' (Invalid argument)

Also if I try to reboot to recovery it reboots into Xiaomi recovery not TWRP ☹️

What can I do?

Help me please :(
did you enable usb debugging? did you use the correct twrp? you can put the rom on a stick and install it from there

I'm stuck in fastboot or TWRP booted from fastboot because I format Data because I was on global ROM and was going to install weekly ROM so I have no OS :(

did you enable usb debugging? did you use the correct twrp? you can put the rom on a stick and install it from there
Also yes I used the correct TWRP and even a new one that just came out yesterday for my phone and happens the same. Also I tried the installation from a USB stick and also I'm getting an error