Fasboot probleme

Morgan THOMIN

Members
Jan 24, 2018
Good morning,

I try to flash an MI 8 but as soon as I install the driver, fastboot mode cuts out and shows me a message to press any key.

Anyone got a solution?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I had the same problem a while ago. I spent about 3 months trying to solve it, I thought it was the cell phone, I changed the cable and everything else, in the end, the problem was in the usb port.

I found out that was it because I used a USB HUD, and it worked fine, I think it's worth trying to use a USB hud or a notebook.

Hi, I had the same problem a while ago. I spent about 3 months trying to solve it, I thought it was the cell phone, I changed the cable and everything else, in the end, the problem was in the usb port.

I found out that was it because I used a USB HUD, and it worked fine, I think it's worth trying to use a USB hud or a notebook.
Good morning

I tried with another cable and on another pc, it didn't work. I therefore connected a hub between it is ok but I have an error message: Eroqe is not allowed in Lock State.

Thx for helping ;)

this error is about blocking fastboot, now just use mi unlock. Do you need some new help? Or can you solve it?

Good morning

I tried with another cable and on another pc, it didn't work. I therefore connected a hub between it is ok but I have an error message: Eroqe is not allowed in Lock State.

Thx for helping ;)