fast updating mi3

gijs

Members
Nov 11, 2014
Hi guys,

i searched this forum for an answer on the next question, which i obviously didn't find. So maybe someone can tell me:

Every week i get an update. But when i download it with my phone it takes sooo looooong.

Is there an other way to update the mi3 connected to my laptop in a quick way?

Thanks in advance!

Gijs (Amsterdam, Holland)

Hi guys,

i searched this forum for an answer on the next question, which i obviously didn't find. So maybe someone can tell me:

Every week i get an update. But when i download it with my phone it takes sooo looooong.

Is there an other way to update the mi3 connected to my laptop in a quick way?

Thanks in advance!

Gijs (Amsterdam, Holland)
Pretty sure you could use MiFlash to update it.

Sent from my MI 4W

Why do you need to update it connected to the laptop? You could use the phone's Updater app.

Hi Guys,

thanks for the reply. If i use my phone to update then it takes almost a day for updating it.
Is that the same as with you?

Hi Guys,

thanks for the reply. If i use my phone to update then it takes almost a day for updating it.
You don't have to wait all day for update your phone, and yes you need a computer or laptop

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Follow this thread, is the best explained en.miui.com/thread-11047-1-1.html

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Just download the ROM manually on your phone. There are 3 mirrors I think, one of them should have a good download speed for you.
You don't necessarily need a laptop or pc, only if you want to download the ROM to it and then copy it to your phone.

Method 1. Flashing full MIUI ROM pack on the phone
Download necessary files to prepare for flashing MIUI ROM
Note
Flashing a newer version of MIUI ROM doesn’t need to wipe data, but flashing an older one does.

STEP 1
Download the latest MIUI ROM Download Now

If you have downloaded the latest installation pack, there is no need to download it again.

STEP 2Connect your phone to the computer, and put the ROM file to the folder downloaded_rom in the SD card. Open Updater on the launcher, press the Menu button – Select installation file. Choose the ROM pack you want to flash, and select Update now.

When is final upadte for miui v6 cancro multi ?. Can they add indonesia lang for next upadte ?