Fastboot Rom

back chou

Members
Dec 6, 2015
hello there. Could anyone give me a xiaomi developed fastboot ROM? I want the English MIUI, but I do not how to find it . Please help me ,thank you !

Xiaomi 4 isn't a device... Maybe Xiaomi Mi4?

Here you can find all the fastboot roms. Your should be the Xiaomi Mi 4 CDMA/WCDMA/LTE Latest Global Developer Version Fastboot File Download

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Xiaomi 4 isn't a device... Maybe Xiaomi Mi4?

Here you can find all the fastboot roms. Your should be the Xiaomi Mi 4 CDMA/WCDMA/LTE Latest Global Developer Version Fastboot File Download

I know this link,but I don't like the global MIUI fastboot ROM, I want the English or polaska MIUI fastboot ROM.it's there has those ROMS?

I know this link,but I don't like the global MIUI fastboot ROM, I want the English or polaska MIUI fastboot ROM.it's there has those ROMS?
In that link, you can see so many rom of Mi4 ( Global, Stable, Dev etc). You also can download and try it

Here you can find the official miui fastboot rom downloads. If you want another fastboot rom you have to ask to the makers of that rom.

I have never seen a fastboot rom that isn't official