Fastboot rom

Haiderali112

Members
Jan 25, 2021
Sir, i have updated my mi note 10 lite to android 11and after restart it works fine. But the problem is that when i reboot to recovery to install root, because i have installed twrp before. Unfortunately, its stuck on fastboot screen.
Can you help me out to solve this problem. I tried to flash fastboot rom through mi flash tool it errors because anti rollback.(android 10)
Still i am finding Android 11 fastboot images but not found.

Hello,

You don't need to flash a fastboot ROM but flash a working TWRP for your currently installed ROM version. ;)

My preferred custom recovery is OrangeFox, you can download it here for your device => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145721309

Extract the zip file to find "recovery.img" file and use fastboot flash recovery recovery.img to flash it. Then, hold " Vol + " and " Power " buttons simultaneously until you see the OrangeFox splash-screen.

Finally, put the previously downloaded OrangeFox zip file in the root of your phone's storage and install it in OrangeFox recovery.

:)

Oh you are right I flash orange twrp and was successful but after 2 to 3 minutes my phone turned off and now its not turning on
I plugged the charger but all in vain. Its not turning on,

Attachments

• 16116505910060.4965700447657506.jpg
    16116505910060.4965700447657506.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 162
Oh you are right I flash orange twrp and was successful but after 2 to 3 minutes my phone turned off and now its not turning on
I plugged the charger but all in vain. Its not turning on,
Holding " Power " and " Vol - " buttons doesn't boot to fastboot? Your device has a hardware issue if it's the case. :(

Good news sir, after 15 minutes of charging its turned on and this screen appears. No twrp recovery available.
I flashed the recovery, after booting its successfully boot into twrp.
When i flash rom its errors because of partition mount failure. If I reboot to recovery its boot into fastboot

Attachments

• 16116555682530.5001157755319007.jpg
    16116555682530.5001157755319007.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 149
Yes of course but when i flash rom
comes failed because partition not decrypted
This can sometimes be the case if you don't flash a custom vbmeta alongside your recovery image. My advice is to carefully read the TWRP recovery information for your device, especially if its on XDA and follow the steps *exactly* how they're described. It's also important to ensure that the recovery you're using actually supported decryption of internal storage.

Reactions: Haiderali112
This can sometimes be the case if you don't flash a custom vbmeta alongside your recovery image. My advice is to carefully read the TWRP recovery information for your device, especially if its on XDA and follow the steps *exactly* how they're described. It's also important to ensure that the recovery you're using actually supported decryption of internal storage.
Let me try my best. I hope it work

I flash orange recovery it successful flash rom and works fine but for installing root i patch the boot.img in magisk and after that i reboot to twrp to flash patch magisk boot file.bit was successful.
Unfortunate, iits stuck on mi logo and keeps restart. As far as I boot into twrp its not mounting system partition
I need solution if anyone can help me

Attachments

• 16117109298470.7686823341519067.jpg
    16117109298470.7686823341519067.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 134
I flash orange recovery it successful flash rom and works fine but for installing root i patch the boot.img in magisk and after that i reboot to twrp to flash patch magisk boot file.bit was successful.
Unfortunate, iits stuck on mi logo and keeps restart. As far as I boot into twrp its not mounting system partition
I need solution if anyone can help me

Where are the details? Which magisk version and only patch the boot.img if there are issues in magisk

Flash the original boot.img back with fastboot flash boot boot.img or flash the rom again

Last edited:
I have
Where are the details? Which magisk version and only patch the boot.img if there are issues in magisk

Flash the original boot.img back with fastboot flash boot boot.img or flash the rom again
I have patch the boot.img which i before patch with the magisk as i mentioned above.
But now unfortunately i am unable to copy data from pc to device because there is only showing device not copying any data

I have

I have patch the boot.img which i before patch with the magisk as i mentioned above.
But now unfortunately i am unable to copy data from pc to device because there is only showing device not copying any data

Why dont you flash the original boot as I have mentioned?

Did you try "adb push [YOUR_FILE] /sdcard" Something to your device?

What do you want to copy and why ?

Without details, we can not help. I'm tired of asking, I'm not a clairvoyant

Last edited:
Why dont you flash the original boot as I have mentioned? Did you zry adb push…. Something to your device? What do you want to copy? Without details, we can not help. I'm tired of asking, I'm not a clairvoyant
I want to copy files of this link
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/fix-bootloop-magisk-after-installing-new-firmware.53378/
But now i should clear you and me that i can't copy any data from pc, because its showing blank device in my pc.
I only have orange fox recovery and fastboot method.
I have

Humble request please read this
The device is not encrypted
Unable to update logical partition : /system_root
Unable to update logical partition : /vendor
Unable to update logical partition : /product
Unable to update logical partition : /odm
Failed to mount '/system_root. (invalid argument)
No Rom
MTP is enabled

Twrp showing this,please anybody help

Last edited:
Humble request please read this
The device is not encrypted
Unable to update logical partition : /system_root
Unable to update logical partition : /product
Unable to update logical partition : /odm
Failed to mount '/system_root. (invalid argument)
No Rom
MTP is enabled

Twrp showing this,please anybody help

two possibilities - try them in this way before format data
  • flash the newest twrp for your phone and try it again (fastboot flash recovery [your image file])
  • extract "boot.img" from actual installed rom version - unzip the "rom-xiaomi-eu" which you have flashed and you will find "boot.img"
    • start your phone in fastboot
    • fastboot flash boot [your extracted boot.img]
    • reboot