[Feature Request]: Visual Voicemail

YoureAMessy

Members
May 21, 2011
This is one of the features I really missed from my iPhone, and I'd like to have it in MIUI.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I'm using an HD2 on T-Mobile US and the T-Mobile visual voicemail works fine with MIUI as does google voice. Of course I could be misinterpreting what you want and you may be asking them to develop an integrated visual voicemail application, which of course would be great and I would second that request. If that is the case my apologies in advance for hijacking your thread.

but how?

I'm using an HD2 on T-Mobile US and the T-Mobile visual voicemail works fine with MIUI as does google voice. Of course I could be misinterpreting what you want and you may be asking them to develop an integrated visual voicemail application, which of course would be great and I would second that request. If that is the case my apologies in advance for hijacking your thread.

how can you access tmobile visual voicemail on miui? im using 1.11.18 on mytouch 4g

thanks

I installed the TMO visual voicemail app from the market but it doesn't work for me. G2.

I am using the app HulloMail on a Samsung Galaxy S2. I am in the UK and my network provider is GiffGaff, which uses the O2 network. Works like a charm.