FEEDBACK MIUI 10 8.6.14/16/18/20

Juvept

Members
Jan 20, 2015
Hey Mi6 owners!

Anyone already have tested MIUI 10? Battery and performance?
How do you install it? CLEAN INSTALL or WIPE CACHE and DALVIK?

Full screen gestures not there. I couldn't find in settings. Somebody has these gestures??

Did a FULL Wipe and I am very happy with the Battery life. Also it's an overall improvement imo

Needed to perform "format data" in TWRP. Afterwards the ROM installation worked properly.
Battery life is as good as on miui9 on my mi6. Did not face any battery drain in the last week since I installed 8.6.21 v2.
Last update to 8.6.28 could be "dirty" installed without any issues.
There are still problems with the notification on the lockscreen (some apps cannot be set to "show on lockscreen") but that's the only issue I faced for the moment.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Needed to perform "format data" in TWRP. Afterwards the ROM installation worked properly.
Battery life is as good as on miui9 on my mi6. Did not face any battery drain in the last week since I installed 8.6.21 v2.
Last update to 8.6.28 could be "dirty" installed without any issues.
There are still problems with the notification on the lockscreen (some apps cannot be set to "show on lockscreen") but that's the only issue I faced for the moment.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Do you think if i do only WIPE CACHE and DALVIK will have problems?

Do you think if i do only WIPE CACHE and DALVIK will have problems?
If you already have installed a xiaomi.eu ROM it may work doing a "dirty" flash.
If you are coming from an official ROM, you have to press "format data" in TWRP (if you get asked, if you are sure to do this, you are on the right way ;)
It only worked for me, when doing the "format data" part, before flashing the xioami.eu ROM the first time.
When you do the "format data" part, the phone is totally empty afterwards (of course).
You have to copy the .zip file again to the phone and install it normally in TWRP afterwards.
If you can't use the file explorer to copy it to your phone, you can also do this by using the "adb push ...." action on your PC to move the .zip to your phone.
EG adb push C:\update.zip /sdcard/update.zip