Resolved File explorer FC

fmcheetah

Members
Dec 5, 2014
MIUI 10.3 8.12.20 Poco F1 when open File Explorer it closes immediately. Attached find Log.

Attachments

• Log.txt
    3.3 MB · Views: 3,985
Reactions: Carloslpf
Pocophone F1 MIUI 10.3 8.12.20
My file explorer also closes immediately after the start with the error message disconnected

Not sure whether you made it or stole it from a Russian MIUI custom ROM project, as evident by the resources inside, but we obviously can't use it.

Yes, i pull it from Mi Room which is i install just to test it .. i just pull it and make it flashable to fix file manager disconnect ..

Credits to Mi Room

Yes, i pull it from Mi Room which is i install just to test it .. i just pull it and make it flashable to fix file manager disconnect ..

Credits to Mi Room
They just have an older FileExplorer.apk, not exactly a fix, but it's good enough for now.

Thanks goodness for this fix. Facing the "DISCONNECTED" issue on Poco F1 on the weekly 8.12.27 builds. Flashed this and the problem is gone. But the mediafire link is dead.

I'm testing a slightly older version of File Explorer. You wouldn't notice any visual difference.
Can you confirm that it's working on your POCO?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/44vewv7plzl8pg5/Test5_POCOF1_8.12.20.flashable.zip/file
Can you please upload again?

I'm getting this error when trying to download:

Download not available

This file can not be downloaded because there was a problem with the upload. If possible, contact the person uploading the file to ask them to upload it again.

Can you please upload again?

I'm getting this error when trying to download:

Download not available

This file can not be downloaded because there was a problem with the upload. If possible, contact the person uploading the file to ask them to upload it again.
the one by JiDanXV also works. You can try it.