New Fingerprint Recognition Issue on Xiaomi 13 Pro

victormvs022

Members
May 1, 2023
Hey everyone.

I recently purchased a Xiaomi 13 Pro from China and decided to install the latest stable ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_V14.0.26.0.TMBCNXM) via Fastboot. However, I encountered a frustrating issue after booting up the smartphone and setting it up – the fingerprint sensor does not detect my finger, preventing me from adding it as a method of unlocking. It's worth mentioning that this feature worked perfectly fine with the original ROM. I have already unlocked the bootloader.

Has anyone else faced a similar problem where the fingerprint sensor fails to detect the finger on a Xiaomi 13 Pro with a custom ROM? If so, I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to resolve this matter. Your help would be invaluable.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Edit: The phone was bricked and I had to take it to tech support for repair via EDL two weeks ago. They reinstalled the Chinese ROM and when I changed the ROM to the Xiaomi.eu ROM, the fingerprint sensor not working. Before all this it was working with the Xiaomi.eu ROM. I add the ADB Logcat file when I try to add the fingerprint unlock. ADB Logcat file

Last edited: