Finnish Translation For Miui 8

dogiex

Finnish language.Translator
Aug 24, 2015
Just wanted to inform you guys that I have started to translate MIUI 8 to Finnish language.

If you would like to help translate, feel free to fork my github and help:
https://github.com/dogiex/MIUI-8.0-XML-FINNISH

I have only just started it recently so don't expect it to be ready soon.
The more help I get the faster it gets translated. :)
I will translate it when ever I have spare time and mood for it. It's pretty big project for one person. :)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mikko Mäkipanula
is it the last xiaomi.eu rom's english repo?
and thank you very much.
also on which one of the folders are you working?
All of them are the latests one.

Pick one you want.
Gemini = Mi5, so that would be good to pick as it is the latests flagship device. That is the one I picked up.

Enjoy translating! :)
Remember to tell @ingbrzy about your translation.

All of them are the latests one.

Pick one you want.
Gemini = Mi5, so that would be good to pick as it is the latests flagship device. That is the one I picked up.

Enjoy translating! :)
Remember to tell @ingbrzy about your translation.

one last thing, do i need to change arrays files or anything else except the string file?

one last thing, do i need to change arrays files or anything else except the string file?
Strings, plurals and arrays which are present and which are translatable should be translated.

For example if you check the difference between Backup.apk and Bluetooth.apk arrays.xml strings, you can see that Backup.apk's arrays.xml doesn't have changeable strings and compare that to Bluetooth.apk, you can see a clear difference. :)

Strings, plurals and arrays which are present and which are translatable should be translated.

For example if you check the difference between Backup.apk and Bluetooth.apk arrays.xml strings, you can see that Backup.apk's arrays.xml doesn't have changeable strings and compare that to Bluetooth.apk, you can see a clear difference. :)

alright, you're the man.
i appreciate your help alot, if i'll create a translation i'll add a credit of your name, if that's fine by you.
you helped me.

Reactions: dogiex
alright, you're the man.
i appreciate your help alot, if i'll create a translation i'll add a credit of your name, if that's fine by you.
you helped me.
I'm happy to help. ;)