Firmware AX1800 3.0.34

madjx

Members
Oct 23, 2021
Hello,

Does anyone know if (and where) it is possible to get Xiaomi Router 3.0.34 FirmWare ?

I downgrade one of my AX1800 to 1.0.16 version and I realized that it was a mistake, I can't upgrade it back to global firmware.

Thanks for your help...

Madjx

Attachments

• IMG_20211023_122233.jpg
    IMG_20211023_122233.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,852
Hello,

Does anyone know if (and where) it is possible to get Xiaomi Router 3.0.34 FirmWare ?

I downgrade one of my AX1800 to 1.0.16 version and I realized that it was a mistake, I can't upgrade it back to global firmware.

Thanks for your help...

Madjx

Hi
I wanted to update my router and then accidentally found your post, and then decided to investigate this question

There are two similar routers
  1. XIAOMI Mi AIoT WiFi 6 Router AX1800 Global (DVB4258GL)
  2. Xiaomi Redmi AX5 AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Route
And Global version has Firmwares 3.0.x while Chinese version has Firmwares 1.0.x

There are 2 main differences
Global firmware has more languages, but its power is locked (<20dbi)
While Chinese version has only one language, but its power is unlocked (~25dbi)

Firmware 3.0.34 is not existing in free access, so right now it is not possible somehow to reinstall it back. Still, you are having power unlocked now.

Hi
I wanted to update my router and then accidentally found your post, and then decided to investigate this question

There are two similar routers
  1. XIAOMI Mi AIoT WiFi 6 Router AX1800 Global (DVB4258GL)
  2. Xiaomi Redmi AX5 AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Route
And Global version has Firmwares 3.0.x while Chinese version has Firmwares 1.0.x

There are 2 main differences
Global firmware has more languages, but its power is locked (<20dbi)
While Chinese version has only one language, but its power is unlocked (~25dbi)

Firmware 3.0.34 is not existing in free access, so right now it is not possible somehow to reinstall it back. Still, you are having power unlocked now.
is possible flash the ax1800 international firmware on ax5 chinese version?

Yes you can. The firmware is too big to attach in this thread, but I can put it wherever you want (fimware 3.0.34 INT)
Hello. Thanks for the reply. Is the firmware for the attached ax1800 router?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_022527_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_022527_Samsung Internet.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 292
No, it's for the EU version (White box with 4 antennas) AX1800, or AX5 or RA67. I'm not sure the chinese hardware is exactly the same, and that this version has been delivered with international version. On my box, the chinese firmware 1.0.16 has been installed, and after the 3.0.34 INT was reinstalled.
I can't be sure that 3.0.34 will work with chinese hardware.... Sorry !

No, it's for the EU version (White box with 4 antennas) AX1800, or AX5 or RA67. I'm not sure the chinese hardware is exactly the same, and that this version has been delivered with international version. On my box, the chinese firmware 1.0.16 has been installed, and after the 3.0.34 INT was reinstalled.
I can't be sure that 3.0.34 will work with chinese hardware.... Sorry !
there is a new version?

I don't know, but I think there is no english in chinese firmware (at least, 1.0.16 is only chinese language).
For information, I'm studying firmware for AX1800 because my router doesn't work in extender mode in IPV6 (while the model 4a works perfectly in IPV6.... I hope they won't change the firmware to take the one of AX1800 !).

I don't know, but I think there is no english in chinese firmware (at least, 1.0.16 is only chinese language).
For information, I'm studying firmware for AX1800 because my router doesn't work in extender mode in IPV6 (while the model 4a works perfectly in IPV6.... I hope they won't change the firmware to take the one of AX1800 !).
do you know if is possible add languages to the chinese firmware?

Hello,
I have the file (26113 kB). I can send you.
The firmware is too big to attach in this thread, but I can put it wherever you want (fimware 3.0.34 INT).

Reactions: dkoletic
Yes, I can, but I Don't know how to send in PVT. Please help me with some details.

Hello,
I have the file (26113 kB). I can send you.
The firmware is too big to attach in this thread, but I can put it wherever you want (fimware 3.0.34 INT).
Hi, is this the black version ax1800 router, that looks like a tower, firmware?
If so, can you send me the firmware as well please?

Hi
You can use 3.0.34 global firmware (it's the latest) for AX1800/AX5/RA67 routers (the name depends only on the region in which it was launched).
You can use the performance (and channel) settings of the Chinese firmware if you upload it via ssh.
The following video will help you with this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.