First time Flashing a Phone by myself

Jaacker

Members
May 6, 2021
Hello, sorry for the bother but i want to make sure certain details regarding the flashing of the Miui.eu ROM to go without issues or problems. (also i apologize for bad english, not my first Language)
1: Does the MIUI.eu version needs to be the same as the version my phone has right now or so long as it is MIUI 12 will it work? (Like for example the MIUI i want to flash is 12.5 and the one i have in my Phone is 12.0.8)
2: the TWRP and the MIUI i need to sideload through ADB must be dedicated to my Phone(Xiaomi Redmi 9T Global) right? (I already have them by some googling through Pages such as this and XDA forums. I just want to confirm that [and maybe make sure that is the correct TWRP that i Sideload to the phone])
3: Can i go back to Basic MIUI, lock the bootloader and there wouldnt be any problems in general if I, at some point decide to Sell the phone?

Hi, no matters the version, take the newest miui eu for your device.
Once you unlock the bootlaoder you can install twrp ( version for your device only) with fastboot adb.
The miui eu rom has to be installed with twrp.
You will loose all data on your phone doing that so save important things before.

And copy the miui eu rom on your sd card because you have to format data or full wipe from twrp before flashing