New Flash light notification does not stop

loklok

Members
Aug 26, 2021
I have been using xiaomi.eu for a while now, currently I am on 14.0.2.0 on my Poco X3 NFC (Surya) and it has been very smooth so far. There is an issue with the flash light notification however. When I get a call, the flash light pulses while the phone rings.

I have had some missed calls and there was no issue. However, about 15 Minutes ago I missed a call from an unknown number and the flash light just keeps pulsing. It does not stop, regardless of what notifications I erase, or unlock and lock the phone again, or turn on or off the flash light manually. It just keeps pulsing and pulsing and pulsing. Sometimes it will stop for a bit, only to start again 10 seconds later. Then sometimes it just keeps shining for 20 seconds straight, until it pulses again.

Is this a known issue? How can I make it stop? Disabling flashlight notifications altogether did not stop the flash light pulsing.

Edit: After about an hour of flash pulsing, I gave up and rebooted the phone. That stopped it, but now I am kinda afraid of missing any more calls.

Last edited: