Invalid Fortnite is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoreGhost8

Members
Dec 24, 2019
Every time i join a Game and i get off the bus, i get an error saying that my platform is not supported, im connected to a VPN, or i am cheating.
So i dont know what to do, the Game was working perfect on miui global, im on a mi 8, which is officialy supported by fortnite.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-28-02-40-38-721_com.epicgames.fortnite.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-28-02-40-38-721_com.epicgames.fortnite.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 510
Yeah i already do that but still not working
Which version of Magisk are you using? I suggest to have 20.1 (latest stable).
You may need to remove any files that have "magisk" in their names, specially in the root of phone's storage(s).
And try to wipe app data/cache of the game.
:)

Which version of Magisk are you using? I suggest to have 20.1 (latest stable).
You may need to remove any files that have "magisk" in their names, specially in the root of phone's storage(s).
And try to wipe app data/cache of the game.
:)
I repacked magisk (im on 20.1 stable) with another name and still dont working, i didnt clear Game cache so im gonna try It right now
EDIT:None of that worked, im gonna try unistalling magisk
Edit 2: Magisk unistalled and still get the same error

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Every time i join a Game and i get off the bus, i get an error saying that my platform is not supported, im connected to a VPN, or i am cheating.
So i dont know what to do, the Game was working perfect on miui global, im on a mi 8, which is officialy supported by fortnite.

I has the same problem, and only returning to official ROM solved it. The same happens with other games like Mario Kart, and apps like Google Pay. They check that the smartphone is secure, and having unlocked bootloader isn't it.

I has the same problem, and only returning to official ROM solved it. The same happens with other games like Mario Kart, and apps like Google Pay. They check that the smartphone is secure, and having unlocked bootloader isn't it.
Well i got a Zip that fix Google pay and also got fortnite to work on PE

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.