From Xiaomi.eu Stable 7.2.13.0 To Miui 8?

Marcodual89

Members
Apr 20, 2016
Hi,
I have Xiaomi Mi5 with Xiaomi.eu Stable 7.2.13.0. When will be release a Stable rom of Miui 8 (Xiaomi.eu), how can I update?
I have the First mi5 TWRP and I see in the forum there is a new twrp for Miui 8. How can install it? I think it is important for the update from my rom to a future Stable rom of Miui 8, is it right?

Use dev roms to get v8. It's already available on the site.

Z MI 5

I dont want use dev, i wait the Stable rom.
Is it another way to install the twrp for Miui 8 or the only way is install the dev?

I dont want use dev, i wait the Stable rom.
Is it another way to install the twrp for Miui 8 or the only way is install the dev?

there is no MIUI8 dev beta for now, only alpha releases ... with many bugs as expected.
Stable MIUI8 is still a long way to go imho, you should not be in a hurry to install the new version of TWRP to install this future release.
The new twrp will have to be installed via fastboot imho just before upgrading to new rom.
fastboot flash recovery 'newgeminirecovery.img'

Yeah, i am not hurry, is just for information. So I can't install rom with Miui 8 (When the Stable comes out) with my TWRP (3.0)?

Ok Thanks a lot,
I have the last question. I always install twrp with Flashify or in my old mi4 i installed it via updater. Can i install the new twrp for Miui 8 with updater? I never install it via fastboot

Ok Thanks a lot,
I have the last question. I always install twrp with Flashify or in my old mi4 i installed it via updater. Can i install the new twrp for Miui 8 with updater? I never install it via fastboot

I never tried, but if you have root access yes flashify should do it. or updater way I'll let others comment.

Reactions: Marcodual89