Function to turn off all the animation

haktech

Members
Aug 15, 2011
I Really like MIUI but i really miss the smoothness in the menus. A option to disable all the animation in the whole phone would be great like in the launcher pro. I bet that much people would change to MIUI then. There are many people that uses launcher pro because off this as seen in android forums.

It would be great to see this in the further(next) versions.

Thanks

greets

Well, there is an option that does something like you talk about, but probably not the whole thing in total. under screen settings in the settings menu :)

Well, there is an option that does something like you talk about, but probably not the whole thing in total. under screen settings in the settings menu :)

Yeah, I have found it but it doesn't turn off all the animation. If you compare the launcher pro and the miui you will se that it is much smoother in launcher pro when you turn off all the animation.

Thanks for answer

have you tried to download spareparts+ (one with the blue gears) from market? it allows you to disable all animations and other little settings

have you tried to download spareparts+ (one with the blue gears) from market? it allows you to disable all animations and other little settings

Thanks for the tip but didn't turn off all the animation

Where do you find Screen Settings with the animation toggles. I saw this when I first installed MIUI.us but can't find it anymore.

I Really like MIUI but i really miss the smoothness in the menus. A option to disable all the animation in the whole phone would be great like in the launcher pro. I bet that much people would change to MIUI then. There are many people that uses launcher pro because off this as seen in android forums.

It would be great to see this in the further(next) versions.

Thanks

greets
Settings, complete settings, developer options, windows animation and transition

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: lsiden
Okay thanks. I already got it done with Spare Parts. Maybe I can take that off now that I know where to find it in Developer Settings.