Game on xiaomi mi2

OT: Has anybody tried Snapseed app? Mine is freezing after first touch in app :(

OT: Has anybody tried Snapseed app? Mine is freezing after first touch in app :(
I also tested after your post and it's the same like you. It freezes after first touch. But it works on my Chinese pad!

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

I also tested after your post and it's the same like you. It freezes after first touch. But it works on my Chinese pad!

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

On my HTC DHD is it also working. I emailed logcat to the developer

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: hadron
I downloaded this game and I think there is no problem with the game. When I open it, it stays on first screen. But when I use the USA vpn it goes to next screen and ask for the activation code, which I don't have :-( so I can't test further on my mi 2. So try using some vpn for USA. By the way, which country are you from?

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

From the US, but living in China right now. I'll try with a vpn running, see if that works. Also saw a bug report here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ingress-discuss/MqJ4tKIm6bA - wonder if that has any links to it.

Reactions: hadron
I just received my MI-2 yesterday.. was running a few performance test and deleted some apps that I thought were bloatware.. can someone pls post the ' Game Centre ' app.. deleted that and now I've been trying to get games all over the place but almost all games are incompatible..

can anybody get modern combat 3 working on the Xiaomi Mi-2? I've seen a video on YouTube with a guy playing it and I've tried so many different apk files but none work... can someone upload a working version please?

can anybody get modern combat 3 working on the Xiaomi Mi-2? I've seen a video on YouTube with a guy playing it and I've tried so many different apk files but none work... can someone upload a working version please?

Maybe it's because your trying to get a paid app for free..... Download from market.

Can't install paid Grand Theft Auto: ViceCity from google play - it's incompatible.

Well that is because of rockstar only making it compatible with specific devices. see list here. i have e-mailed them lets see what(if anything) they say.

EDIT:
Attached is the reply i got from rockstar.I sent them back the info they requested. Lets hope they get the Mi2 authorized.

rockstarresponce.png

It crashes as soon as the voice says 'acquiring'. Quite annoying as I got the code today and was exited to play

Hello, what games are compatible with the Xiaomi mi2? asphalt 7 part and tells me I do not incompatible....

Same for me with Asphalt 6. I bought it on playstore and i use it on Galaxy S2, but when i try to launch Asphalt on Mi2 it says not compatible with your device. No problem with other games installed.