Genuine mi2s Screen

peelaa

Members
Jun 23, 2013
Hello all, I have dropped my phone and now only have half a screen. Does anybody here know where i can get a replacement, genuine if possible.
Thanks

If your touchscreen still works, I can ship you a working LCD. PM me for more details if interested.

Reactions: xeGox
Thanks for all your replies people. I finally got a new screen for my phone. I did try to separate the LCD, touch screen and frame but was a bit heavy handed and not only broke the touch screen but also the frame. I do however think it would be possible but would advise anybody attempting this to be very gentle and take your time.
I much easier method is to replace the touchscreen, frame and LCD in one. I got mine from spemall and I am very happy with the result. I cannot be sure this is a genuine screen but I certainly cannot tell as it looks and works flawlessly and I have been using it for s couple of weeks now. Poastage wasn't the quickest, I think it was over a week before I received a tracking number but once I received that it was with me in a few days.

Hello to all.
I dropped my Mis2 and resulted in a cracked screen and the touch stopped working.
where I find an original screen? replacement is easy?
Tks.

If your touchscreen still works, I can ship you a working LCD. PM me for more details if interested.
I need a lcd

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-4g ( the "g" is for graveyard not for great )...with tapatalk 26°

10 screws, just be careful when separating the phone as there are a few rubber pieces that may fall out but yes, very easy to do this yourself. Also I cannot be 100% certain that it is a genuine screen but I certainly cannot tell.

I'll try to disassemble the screen before ordering.
In my case it was only the touch screen that broke the LCD is intact.
If I can split the screen and the touch, just buy the touch screen which is significantly cheaper