Getting mad with lavender custom recovery (solved)

Invisible

Members
Jan 21, 2016
hello

sorry about but I am getting mad with a RedMi Note 7 lavender, not the first xiaomi phone I flash, have few redmi5 or 4 arround here flashed with eu.

I oficilialy unlocked this one and everything ready.
Adb reboot recovery and this is the funpart: fastboot boot recovery.img doesn´t hot boot the phone with custom recovery, phone just reboot and load global stock.

Try all the recoveries: orangefox, twrp and so.

With some of the recoveries (ex: chineese twrp) it try to boot stock rom but ask for password (frp) I just format data from stock recovery and solved.

Usb debug is enabled, device is visible from adb, reboot to stock recovery from commmand line, etc...

I did not try to write custom recovery, allways like to hot boot recovery then flash it just to be sure file is ok and phone boots ok.

I can hot boot any of the other redmi I have arround here, also tested on other pc and same result, it´s not pc related.

Someone having a Lavender can confirm me that can hot boot custom recovery?, I guess yes but...
I am missing something for sure.

Any idea is wellcome!

Thanks in davance
Invisible

EDIT: just for someone getting crazy, RedMi Note 7 is not hootboting custom recovery, you must blindly write custom recovery: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img. So be sure to choose the corect one before write :D

Phone booted in custom recovery at first try and everything smooth ;)

Last edited: