Getting Started At Xiaomi.eu

jonpe

Members
May 28, 2017
Hi guys, i'm a mi 5s user at Global 7.5.25 Beta. I've tried Beta and Stable global roms from miui main forum and every rom had the same issue, random reboots. So i want to give a chance to xiaomi.eu roms and as i've read i have to install TWRP via fastboot, so here's my 1st question, how should i install it? I used to install other roms via fastboot by miflash, dunno if i should do the same here. After that I want to install the stable version (i've downloaded 8.2.4.0 magcndl) but don't know how to do it.

Hi guys, i'm a mi 5s user at Global 7.5.25 Beta. I've tried Beta and Stable global roms from miui main forum and every rom had the same issue, random reboots. So i want to give a chance to xiaomi.eu roms and as i've read i have to install TWRP via fastboot, so here's my 1st question, how should i install it? I used to install other roms via fastboot by miflash, dunno if i should do the same here. After that I want to install the stable version (i've downloaded 8.2.4.0 magcndl) but don't know how to do it.
For random reboot issue, install 'wake lock powermanager' and leave it active 'partial'.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Maintains minimum activity. On many devices it prevents reboots

Envoyé de mon MI PAD en utilisant Tapatalk
It is available from playstore and well supported.

It is available from playstore and well supported.

As soon as i'm able to turn on the phone i'll try it. In the last reboot it shutted down but never turned on. Can't enter fasboot or recovery mode pressing + or - and power button and even if i plug the charger or connect to pc via USB i've got no answer. Any ideas or should i say RIP to my mi 5s?

After clean install, unlock your bootloader and give some time to testing. If you still face issue, your device must be returned for repair.

I got bootloader unlocked, but the main fact it's that the device does nothing, it keeps the screen off no matter wich buttons i press or if i connect to pc via USB

If you put the phone in EDL mode does the PC detect it ?
After 5 hours no getting any response when i press any buttons it finally turned on! It was with 80% battery and it turned on with 15%, seems that there are charging problems with the Rom i'm running (Global 7.5.25 Beta) so definetly i'm going to try to install xiaomi.eu rom, any advices for wich version should i choose? Thanks for your help guys

Just my opinion .....stay away from Nougat at this time...wait for further development......
First reinstall global stable 8.0.3, then see if your device runs fine.

Hey guys, i'm still at 7.5.25 global beta and i managed to solve every problem i got, in screen lock options i activated "skip swipe screen" option and for the 1st time since i bought my mi 5s i've spent a week without any reboot or problem. If you have the same issues as i got hope it helps you also

Reactions: iamme729