Ghost CD-rom pop up

HadronMI

Members
Jan 31, 2015
Hi!

I have a Redmi 1S WCDMA version (V47,MultiLanguage).I had some problems with apps,and i had to flash fastboot rom V47 Global.I succesfully made it,but now when i plug it to my PC (Windows 7) ,a Xiaomi CD-ROM apper in the MyComputer folder.Before the flash,i never saw that install file,and its fully chinese (i dont speak chinese :) )I would like to remove it,and make the phone like before the flash.This CD-ROM pop-up really annoying.I found in the "en.miui.com" forum,I have to root the phone,find the /data/miui/cdrom_install.iso file and delete it.I did it.But if i plug the phone to the PC,still pop up a CD-ROM too,without any Xiaomi install file.Just a CD-Rom what i cant open.I think still have some files,on my phone.Is there any fastboot rom,without this feature?Or can i delete it for ever?Can someone help me?

wvbs4h.jpg

Now i can see (and i want to delete) this F drive:

259ecu0.jpg

there are a iso file in the rom, maybe if you remove it with a root explorer it will remove the cdrom ? not sure if it will not break things..
oops i din't read :D
Yes,i did the same.Deleted the iso,but the phone still emulate the CD-rom... :D So there are files,still somewhere.I dont know what i have to delete too... :D