Gingerbread - miui

I think everybody hope so ... but I think that first everyone is waiting te CM 7 to start doing something ;)

I am dumb at these things. But, wouldn't that be like wanting a GB ver of the HD Desire rom of Micro's. I have read other threads on this Forum addressing this already, and forgot what advantages were mentioned. But, MIUI is unique to me and would not want to change it.

Ken

I am dumb at these things. But, wouldn't that be like wanting a GB ver of the HD Desire rom of Micro's. I have read other threads on this Forum addressing this already, and forgot what advantages were mentioned. But, MIUI is unique to me and would not want to change it.

Ken

No because in the same way that miui is based on froyo, but has deffrent UI and tools it can be base on the GingerBread and still be miui

tried the latest build of cm 7 ginger bread...numerous settings. Compared to miui, cm7 looks so plain..and no a2sd, not all apps can be moved to sd card either!
I need a rom with a2sd for droid 1 ! I like miui, it's just the a2sd issues it has with droid 1..It's killing me man!

Thanks shumpi,

I am not sure what features I would want from GB. It is plain to MIUI and wouldn't want GB's Music or Contact apps. Maybe, there are some performance features, as I read GB is the first step in better performance to give devs more programming versatility. Trying to match iPhone on app development. Not, sure what all that means, but is the gist of what I took from an article I read a few weeks ago.

Ken