Global Rom Stable Or Xiaomi Eu Rom?

Adrian D

Members
Sep 15, 2017
Hello all, I will have my phone delivered this evening and I have no idea on what ROM to install.
Should I go with the Global stable ROM or the one from here? I will not change it for long time, I don't like to change ROMs often, so which is the best to go for long term?
Please also comment with pro/cons if you can help me.
Thank you!

Yes you will loose some new features which comes with newer miui but global stable have no issues at all. Eu roms even stables have some issues..

I have got it now, was all box sealed and came with miui 9 china. I changed to Global 9.2.3 with xiaomitool with locked bootloader, the phone is just amazing, coming from a Samsung Note5.

There is a problem, on white background you can see a small area yellowish at the bottom. Should I concern or is it supposed to be like this? Will it get worst or should I return it?

I have got it now, was all box sealed and came with miui 9 china. I changed to Global 9.2.3 with xiaomitool with locked bootloader, the phone is just amazing, coming from a Samsung Note5.

There is a problem, on white background you can see a small area yellowish at the bottom. Should I concern or is it supposed to be like this? Will it get worst or should I return it?
Mine is yellowish too and hasn't worsened last month.
I noticed it after reading about this in a forum

Στάλθηκε από το MIX 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk