Global Stable To Miui Eu

Redwan Riyad

Members
Jan 17, 2017
Hello
Currently I'm in global stable 8.1.2.
Rooted, TWRP installed.
I want to switch to Eu rom for better battery life.
Please suggest me a stable EU Rom for mi5. I have no problem if it's marshmallow.
And please provide a download link to the rom
Thank you!

Well, I think most stable eu rom is 8.1.6.0 is marshmallow rom. I used also 8.1.7.0 and was quite happy but if you prefer stability, i recommend to choose still marshmallow.

I flashed 6.11.10 | Beta . Don't know which rom is this. But works pretty fine.
Is 8.1.7.0 better than this beta rom I'm using? My first priority is battery life, then stability .

Questions I have,
1.Can I flash 8.1.6.0 via TWRP while I'm in a EU rom already ?
2.Can you provide a download link of 8.1.7.0 ? I can't find it this forum.

Sorry to bother you.
Thanks in advance!

I flashed 6.11.10 | Beta . Don't know which rom is this. But works pretty fine.
Is 8.1.7.0 better than this beta rom I'm using? My first priority is battery life, then stability .

Questions I have,
1.Can I flash 8.1.6.0 via TWRP while I'm in a EU rom already ?
2.Can you provide a download link of 8.1.7.0 ? I can't find it this forum.

Sorry to bother you.
Thanks in advance!
1)you can flash 8.1.6.0 via twrp
2) link xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.1.7.0.NAACNDL_v8-7.0.zip
P.S.
you can find all eu roms on this forum. click on the ROMs DOWNLOAD section above, and then click Download stable(the first link)

1)you can flash 8.1.6.0 via twrp
P.S. you can find all eu roms on this forum. click on the ROMs DOWNLOAD section above, and then click Download stable(the first link)
Thanks
BTW, kinda off topic,
In EU rom, Google now on tap don't work?
Im using this 6.11.10 beta. Rooted, Xposed Installed but when long press home button nothing happens. Checked several times. Even I enabled Assistant but couldn't access it because Now On Tap is not working.

Thanks
BTW, kinda off topic,
In EU rom, Google now on tap don't work?
Im using this 6.11.10 beta. Rooted, Xposed Installed but when long press home button nothing happens. Checked several times. Even I enabled Assistant but couldn't access it because Now On Tap is not working.
i have google assistant working on my device. i don't know if you did this but go to settings/installed apps/defaults app settings /and set google default search engine and after this it should work just fine

hello,

Currently I'm in global stable 8.1.2.
NO TWRP installed.

I want to switch to Eu rom in order to fix my signal and network problem.
Please suggest me a stable EU Rom for mi5 and how to install it, TWRP and some people have recommended to install the latest version of SuperSu too.
And please provide a download link to all please

Thank you a lot.