Global to Xiaomi.EU

pedrocaseiro95

Members
Feb 10, 2022
Hi guys, I have a few questions before switching from Global Stable to Xiaomi.EU on my Mi8.

In the bootloader unlock process... Will it wipe the data before the 7days waiting period or is it just after the 7 day waiting period? I don't wanna use an empty phone for seven days, restoring things I need little by little and then having to do it again in a new ROM.

Second question is: Do the things like find my device and etc still work after flashing Xiaomi.EU or will I have to lock the bootloader again?

Thank you

- The phone will not be deleted until you have actually unlocked. That means after seven days.
- Yes, things like finding a phone, etc. work.
- bootloader cannot be locked on any custom ROM. Don't try it.

Reactions: pedrocaseiro95
Hello Everyone!
Im newby here... have some questions.
I have MI 11 lite 5g renoir EEA v13.0.4.0 stock rom SKIEUXM type. Flashed ROM: renoir_eea_global_images_V13.0.4.0.SKIEUXM_20220224.0000.00_12.0_eea_d58b0aec96.tgz

Im bricked my phone about 3 weeks ago fastboot bootlop with twrp install method, so Im a little bit confused to do a fastboot flash to EU rom but I saw only SKICNXM fastboot rom with ZIP format like: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V13.0.8.0.SKICNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

Is it possible to flash over my stock ROM to the new EU based China ROM or forget it, cause this flashing will damage my phone again?
Thank you for your replys.
Attila

Hello Everyone!
Im newby here... have some questions.
I have MI 11 lite 5g renoir EEA v13.0.4.0 stock rom SKIEUXM type. Flashed ROM: renoir_eea_global_images_V13.0.4.0.SKIEUXM_20220224.0000.00_12.0_eea_d58b0aec96.tgz

Im bricked my phone about 3 weeks ago fastboot bootlop with twrp install method, so Im a little bit confused to do a fastboot flash to EU rom but I saw only SKICNXM fastboot rom with ZIP format like: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V13.0.8.0.SKICNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

Is it possible to flash over my stock ROM to the new EU based China ROM or forget it, cause this flashing will damage my phone again?
Thank you for your replys.
Attila
you can flash it if you want

Ok, made it, everything went smooth in fastboot mode.
Like EU rom! Thanks!

Last edited: