[GLOBAL] Unlock BOOTLOADER, Recovery Menu TWRP, ROOT and NFC (100%)

Hello..
I own an Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro; having the European version of software: V11.0.3.0.PGGEUXM; I have unlocked the phone and I would like to know if it is possible of course if the TWRP installation tutorial presented by you also goes in my case; and if yes I can install: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_V11.0.2.0.PGGCNXM_3eb8adacf2_v11-9.zip (only if you can install TWRP - without the possibility of bricked it ... I mention that I have an unlocked Xiaomi Mi Max 2, installed TWR and root and installed custom room ...)
Thank you. I wish you a good day...

Hi all. Like @gelula I also have Redmi note 8 pro EU version with version of software: V11.0.3.0.PGGEUXM and I want to install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_V11.0.2.0.PGGCNXM ROM on my phone but always getting a bootloop and phone goes to recovery without possibility to mount and see any storage so I cant copy no other recovery ROM and cant flash it through custom recovery. I have to flash fastboot Global ROM with Mi Flash tool (only version 20160830 works other dont) and then again flash TWRP etc. Can someone tell me how to flash that EU ROM successfully? Thank you!

Hello,
Regarding your post, above; we successfully installed TWRP; i tried to install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_V11.0.2.0.PGGCNXM ROM, but it ended with a bootloop - I solved the problem with Mi Flash tool ..
I have a request for you; that is, if you managed to install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_V11.0.2.0.PGGCNXM ROM; and if you take steps to follow in detail (if you can of course even with AVB2.0 closing-if both elements are to be checked; from TWRP-and when it is done) ...
Thank you..
I wish You a nice day...

Hello,
I have succeeded and installed: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_V11.0.2.0.PGGCNXM ROM ... Thank you very kindly to: klurosu and bpodnar; for the very good tutorials made by them. Thank you again.
I wish you a good day...

Reactions: klurosu
Hello,
I have succeeded and installed: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_V11.0.2.0.PGGCNXM ROM ... Thank you very kindly to: klurosu and bpodnar; for the very good tutorials made by them. Thank you again.
I wish you a good day...
Im happy for you dude. I really am

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Just a question: Are the warnings about lost features (shown in Mi Unlock) real or just false claims? I don't mind having a "less secure" phone, but… I guess I'll have to use MagiskHide for the system services, which isn't as good as them being functional OOTB.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Just a question: Are the warnings about lost features (shown in Mi Unlock) real or just false claims? I don't mind having a "less secure" phone, but… I guess I'll have to use MagiskHide for the system services, which isn't as good as them being functional OOTB.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk
Your info is wrong as f**k man.
It's secure like a charm.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

I'm fairly new to this. I used to flash the old nokias but haven't done that in over ten years so lot has changed and I am just catching up here.

Please, what do you mean with : "You must also add your Mi account to "Mi Unlock Status" (also found under "Developer Options"). "

When I go to Mi Unlock Status, I'm asked permission to connect to Mi account and that they collect CPU data etc...but then I just get a black
screen with two white horizontal lines and a link at the bottom that leads to the miui unlock website in chinese...

Kinda stuck there...

PS: Got it. Below was the button to add account :)

Not to joust here but when I download those adb drivers I'm getting like three virus warnings :O

And again for the mtk ones...

Ps: You should really link to the official sites. They have official webpages, so no real use in using these less secure means...

Last edited:
Here is my phone info now. It's gloabal, not Indian. Can i follow your instructions to have root and xiaomi eu rom?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-17-06-20-280_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-17-06-20-280_com.android.settings.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 300