Good recovery for Poco F2 Pro

studiovpc

Members
Sep 13, 2020
Guys I need a recovery that works for Poco F2 Pro. I have installed twrp-3.5.1-0-lmi-manuelbianco.img but this one does not wipe data properly at all, actually does not wipe it at all.

Rom that I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.5.2.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11 so the recovery should be Android 11 compatible, please advise which one to install which will properly wipe the data partition.

Thanks!

Hello,

I don't know why you need to wipe /data partition. You should use the "Format Data" button instead (in "Wipe" menu). :)

Then you may have to go in the "Reboot" menu => "Recovery", to fix MTP (=in order to transfert files from your computer to your phone).

;)

Try multiple times ("Format Data" => "Reboot to Recovery"), it should work. :)

So far tried it 2-3 times and nothing it says it's done but after that no Data partition is mounted or when rebooted it mounts it but it is not wiped

Should I flash older recovery maybe? I think it worked normally in previous version, 3.4.2 or which one was before 3.5.1

I got Problems with the Chinese TWRP on Android 11, Password and Stuff. So i changed my Recovery to the OrangeFox now. It works well with Android11

Last edited:
Thanks I installed it, charging the phone and will test it later
Sure looks better than TWRP, I just hope it works better as well...

I'm getting along very well with unofficial TWRP version Manuel Bianco's . but I have also heard good things about the orangefox who recommended poney70 to you.

I'm getting along very well with unofficial TWRP version Manuel Bianco's . but I have also heard good things about the orangefox who recommended poney70 to you.
Can you perform full system backup with that version of TWRP? And like mount every partition and then backup the ones you wish?

Reactions: bugnug80
Guys I need a recovery that works for Poco F2 Pro. I have installed twrp-3.5.1-0-lmi-manuelbianco.img but this one does not wipe data properly at all, actually does not wipe it at all.

Rom that I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.5.2.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11 so the recovery should be Android 11 compatible, please advise which one to install which will properly wipe the data partition.

Thanks!