Good (rubber) Cases?

Mark Smith

Members
Oct 6, 2016
Hi,
I was wondering which case you guys use to protect your phone. I had a good rubber case for my old Moto G, but the one I ordered is too flimsy.

Thanks in advance!

What do you mean by rubber ?
Nillkin have a great looking transparent TPU case, TPU is a great material to absorb shock !

Sorry for the late reply! I had a little accident and then forgot all about this until second of the two cases finally arrived this week.

@Azerty16 This is the case I had before - while not the thinnest of cases, the rubber was flexible enough to give me the confidence to handle the phone without too much care, i.e. the case was really very shock absorbent: https://www.amazon.de/mumbi-X-TPU-Schutzhülle-Motorola-Hülle/dp/B00PHVSVNK

Thank you for the recommendations. I will try them both out now, though they were both not exactly what I was expecting. The first one is similar to the one I already had, but the material is harder so I feel I still have to be careful when handling it. The second one feel very sturdy and made for heavy outdoor use, which of course comes at the price of being considerably thicker.

I think I will still miss my old case, but these will definitely do for now.

Thanks again!